The Hanover Hotel is in Victoria, an area of central London. It is located on St George’s Drive which is a quiet and safe residential street with several private gardens, within this major part of London town. All major modes of transportation are very close to the hotel.
From the Hanover Hotel you can easily access the following modes of public transport:
One of London’s busiest underground stations with connections to the Victoria, Circle and District lines, it is definitely a convenient station to be close to when sightseeing in London. It is 7-10 minutes walk from the Hotel
Again, one of London’s busiest bus stations with direct connections to the North, South, East and West of London, it is definitely a convenient station to be close to when getting around London. It is also 7-10 minutes walk from the Hotel.
One of the main train stations in London serving the South of the country. Gatwick Express, the 30 minute direct train service to Gatwick Airport departs from here every 15 minutes. It is 7-10 minutes walk from the Hotel.
The only coach terminal in Central London, with coaches departing for and arriving from other parts of the UK as well as all of Europe. It is 5-7 minutes walk from the Hotel.
A convenient station, 10 minutes walk away from the Hotel, for destinations on the Northern Line.
The following information applies to both Hotel and Apartment Customers.
- Street side parking is available outside the hotel, which is charged at GBP 3.70 per hour from Monday to Saturday, 8.30 AM to 18.30 PM.
- There is no charge outside these hours (including Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- Secure Car Parks are also available at the following locations:
- Q Park at Winchester Street (SW1V 4JQ) - charges around GBP 25.00 per day
- APCOA at Victoria station (SW1W 9SJ) - charges around GBP 30.00 per day
- NCP at Semley Place (SW1W 9QL) - charges around GBP 42.00 per day
(Parking charges are approximate, and are provided as a guide only)
We at the Hanover Hotel Victoria, central London aim to take care of all your requirements.