The Hanover Hotel Victoria may be a cheap hotel in central London however we aim to please our guests by providing a friendly welcome, clean rooms and a high level of service.
We value your satisfaction.
For your convenience we offer the following to make your stay in London easy and enjoyable, whether you are visiting for business or pleasure.
- Well equipped and furnished bedrooms – “Hypnos” beds from April 2012, complimentary “Cole & Lewis of London” toiletries, daily maid service
- Complimentary Continental breakfast including a choice of croissants, bread rolls, toast, cheese, jam, butter, marmalade, cereals, yogurt, fruit cocktail, chilled juice, tea, coffee, milk and hot chocolate. Served from 7.30am to 9.30am
- 24 hours Reception
- FREE Wireless (Wi-Fi) internet throughout the Hotel
- Lounge area with television
- Computer with Internet access in the Lounge, available 24 hours a day
- Safety deposit lockers available at the Reception (chargeable)
- Vending machine in the Lounge for snacks and drinks
- Print and Fax service available
- Laundry service
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Complimentary luggage storage facility for early arrivals and late departures
- Early check in and late checkout available upon request
- Special discounted rates for long stay bookings
- Special rates for group bookings plus free accommodation for leader of a group of 20pax+
- Well-trained staff providing high standard of service and eager to help
To keep you connected:
- Free Wireless (Wi-Fi) internet access throughout hotel
- Computer with internet access available in the Lounge 24 hours
To help you find your way around London:
- Complimentary map of London upon arrival
- Tourist information leaflets for attractions in and around London
- Tickets for City sightseeing tours and tourist attractions such as Madame Tussauds and London Eye sold at the Reception – we sell tickets at the same price as at the attraction, not a penny more. The advantage of these tickets is that you do not have to queue at the attraction to buy the tickets and can use the advanced prepaid entrance which will save you time.
- Taxis booked for local and distant destinations
- Airport pick up and drop off arranged with a reputable taxi firm – just contact us with your time of arrival and flight details and we will arrange the transfer
- Our staff will help you arrange your journey to wherever it is you wish to go including tours to European cities by coach or train
Check in & Check out:
- Check in is at 1.30pm. If you arrive early you can leave your luggage in the Luggage room and use our Washroom facilities to freshen up.
- Early check in can be arranged for £10 per hour (subject to availability)
- Check out is at 10.30am. After this time you can leave your bags in the Luggage room until the end of the day.
- Late checkout can be arranged for £10 per hour (subject to availability)
The biggest feature of this cheap hotel in central London is its location
We are conveniently:
- Located for access to the underground, railway and Bus networks of London, via Victoria Station which is a 7-10 minute walk from the Hanover Hotel London
- 30 minutes away from Gatwick airport using the Gatwick Express train link departing from Victoria Station every 15 minutes
- 30 minutes away from Heathrow airport using Heathrow Express
- Within 20-30 minutes walking distance of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Westminster Cathedral, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Downing Street, Harrods and Hyde Park
- Within 20-30 minutes underground or bus ride of all the major touristattractions of London including Madame Tussauds, the Greenwich Observatory, Oxford Street, Regents Park and the Tower of London
- Close to shopping areas, within 30 minutes bus ride, including Oxford Street, Harrods, Knightsbridge, Bond Street, Kings Road and Westfield Shopping Centre
- Close to many restaurants and bars nearby for local meals
Stay at the Hanover Hotel, the cheap central London bed and breakfast hotel, when you are in London.