Hanover – Offering comfortable budget accommodation in Central London.
- What kind of a hotel is Hanover Hotel?
- What kinds of rooms are available?
- What facilities are available within the rooms?
- What facilities are available within the Hotel?
- What about the security of the hotel?
- Is internet access available?
- How long is the reception open?
- What are the check in/check out times?
- What type of credit cards do you accept?
- In which currencies do you accept payments?
- Is VAT included in the tariff?
- What are the packages available at Hanover?
- How can I make a reservation?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- How do I get to the Hanover Hotel from Heathrow Airport and how long does it take?
- How to reach the hotel from the Gatwick Airport?
- How far is Hanover from the Victoria coach station?
- How to reach there by car?
- What are the major attractions close to the hotel?
- Where is Hanover located?
- What makes the Hanover Hotel different from the other hotels in Victoria?
A1. The Hanover Hotel is one of the Budget Hotels in Victoria, London. We run on a Bed and Breakfast basis. We offer you superior hospitality at cheap rates, all the year round.
A2. We have accommodation types to suit everyone:
- Single Rooms (1 person)
- Double Rooms (1 double bed, for 2 people)
- Twin Rooms (2 single beds, for 2 people)
- Triple Rooms (1 double and 1 single bed, for 3 people)
- Quad Rooms (2 double beds or one double and two single beds, for 4 people)
- Family (5 person) Rooms (2 double and 1 single bed, for 5 people)
A3 Our rooms are en suite rooms and also have:
- Complimentary Cole & Lewis of London toiletries
- Fresh Bath and Hand towels provided
- 15-22” Flat screen Digital Television
- Direct Dial Telephone
- European power adaptors
- Complimentary Hospitality Tray with tea and coffee
- Writing/Vanity Desk with mirror
- Full length mirror
- Secure electronic door locks with key card access
- Free WiFi
- Central Heating
- Windows that open and close
- Daily maid service
- Lounge area with television
- Wireless internet throughout the Hotel
- Vending machine in the Lounge selling snacks and drinks
- Safety deposit lockers available at the Reception
- Complimentary luggage storage facility for early arrivals and late departures
- Print and Fax service available
- Laundry service
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Early check in and late check out available upon request
- 24 hours Reception
- Complimentary map of London upon arrival
- Tourist information leaflets for attractions in and around London
- Tickets for City sightseeing tours and tourist attractions such as Madame Tussauds and London Eye sold at the Reception
- Open all year
- Special discounted rates for long stay bookings
- Special rates for group bookings plus free accommodation for leader of a group of 20pax+
- Convenient car parking
A5. For security, Reception is open 24hours, CCTV is present at the hotel and all bedrooms are only accessible by electronic key cards.
A6. Wireless(WiFi) and Broadband internet service is available at the hotel 24 hours a day. A computer with internet access is also available in the Lounge.
A7. The reception is open 24 hours, 365 days a year.
A8. The Check in time at the hotel is 1.30pm and the check out time is 10.30am. Early check in and late check out can be arranged (subject to availability and a charge)
A9. We accept all major credit cards. Accounts settled by Diners or American Express credit cards are subject to a 3.5% surcharge.
A10. We accept Pound sterling, Euros, Dollars at the Hanover budget Hotel in London.
A11. All rates are inclusive of VAT.
A12. We offer special budget rates for group bookings, with free stay for the leader. Long stay guests also receive an outstanding discount. Seasonal discount rates are also offered. Please contact the Hotel for a more tailored rate for your stay Reservations@HanoverHotel.co.uk
A13. You can make the reservation online using our secure booking system by clicking here, or you can call us and speak to our helpful staff about making your reservation. When making your booking you will be asked your credit card details and the amount for one night will be pre authorised, which means money will be held but not charged. This is to ensure we have a guarantee and is common practice among hotels. You must make sure that the card you use to reserve your room has sufficient funds as if the card can not be pre authorised your reservation is no longer valid.
A14. Our cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to day of arrival. All cancellations made after this time are subject to one nights charge.
A15. Fastest: Heathrow Express – A 15 minute journey from Heathrow to Paddington Station from where you take the District or Circle Underground Line to Victoria station and then walk to the Hotel. A total journey time of 30 minutes.
Cheapest: Underground- Takes approximately 50 minutes. Take the Piccadilly Line from Heathrow Airport to Hammersmith Station and then change onto the District Line to Victoria Station. Walk from the station to the Hanover Hotel.
Easiest: Taxi /Cab- The easiest option when travelling with a family and luggage. Journey time is on average 1 hour.
A16. For air passengers arriving at London Gatwick Airport, take the Gatwick Express train to Victoria Station. It is a 30 minute journey which runs every 15 minutes.
A17. The Hanover Hotel is 5-7 minutes walk from the Victoria Coach station.
A18. If using a navigation system, our address is 30-32 St George’s Drive, Victoria, London SW1V 4BN.
A19. We are located in Victoria, London. The main attractions within walking distance of the hotel are:
- Buckingham Palace
- London Eye
- Westminster Abbey
- Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- Tate Gallery
- Thames River
A20. The Hanover Hotel is located on a quiet residential street of Victoria, London.
Our address is:
The Hanover Hotel Victoria, London
30-32 St. George’s Drive,Victoria
London SW1V 4BN
T: 020 7834 0367
F: 020 7976 5587
Tel : +44 207 834 0367
Fax: +44 207 976 5587
A21. At the Hanover Hotel we aim to please our guests and want to make your time at the Hanover Hotel an experience not just another stay in a hotel. We understand that the hotel you stay at makes a big difference to your holiday and we do not want to disappoint. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our services.
The Hanover is a cheap London bed and breakfast hotel in Victoria London.